If you’re looking for something exciting and a little different for your little ones to do during the long summer holidays, take a look at these fun French summer day camps taking place in July and August.
With 30 hours of immersion tuition per week led by an experienced, native French speaking primary school teacher, your kids can learn French without leaving London! Each week is much more than just a basic learning of the language – there’s also a wide range of fun and creative activities in French that are tailored to the program of French schools. These include stories, songs, visits and workshops that will encourage your kids to talk, write and relate the fun days they’ve had…in French!
Classes are held in two age groups – 4-6 year olds and 7-10 year olds – and take place Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm. Every week involves a different grade – foundation, intermediate, advanced and confirmed – and at the end of each week, children receive a “French immersion program certificate”.
- J’aime la nature/Wild and green week! (7th – 11th July) with a farm outing, a cooking workshop, arts and crafts and French theatre
- Les petits explorateurs/Explorers Kids! (14th – 18th July) with a trip to the summer program of the Natural History Museum;
- Les petits génies/IT genius junior! (21st – 25th July) with a science theme – including a visit to the Science Museum
- Les petits archéologues/Archaeology for Kids! (28th July – 1st August)
- Tintin reporter in London! (4th – 8th August)
- Asterix Week (11th – 15th August)
- Wild and green week (29th – 25th August).
There’s also sports activities during the afternoons of each week.
For full details of the French summer day camps and to register, please see www.etpatatipatata.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh and, by the way – “Et Patati et patata” means “Blablabla…blablabla…”!
Pingback: The press talks about it! |
I would like to know your fees per week please? My daughter is 6 years old and I am looking for a summer camp for her.