Cookies on The Guide to Kensington & Chelsea
The cookies that we use for this site are:
- Google Adsense (ads, particularly for providing personalised ads)
- Booking.com (accommodation booking)
- WordPress (for the comment system we operate on this site)
- Twitter (to show our tweets on our site)
- CookieYes (to power our cookie consent notice)
- AddThis (to help you easily share our content)
You can also see other cookies used on this site on our cookie message at the bottom of the screen (click on Customise, and within each heading to see the different types of cookies).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or device (tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. This file does a number of things for internet browsing e.g. remembering preferences and interests (to help with content targeting), tracking visitor numbers and more.
It is possible to control or entirely disable or delete cookies via your browser – how you do so depends on the browser you are using. To find out more information on how to disable cookies in the specific browser you use, it is best to search online for “Disable cookies [browser name]” e.g. “Disable cookies Chrome”.
You can also find a wealth of information on cookies and how to control them at All About Cookies.