The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra’s Christmas Cracker returns to Chelsea’s Cadogan Hall this year by popular demand! The wonderfully festive concerts will provide entertainment for the whole family, with the audience being treated to Christmas songs, jolly orchestral pieces and everyone’s favourite carols! There will be four concerts this year, two each (at 3pm and 7.30pm) on 21st and 23rd December 2011.
Mary Carewe and Michael Dore will lead each evening’s proceedings, with the concerts featuring festive classics including Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Mary’s Boy Child, Sleigh Ride, The Skaters’ Waltz and many more, including carols!
They are accompanied by The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, who are one of the UK’s most prestigious and versatile orchestras, having toured more than thirty countries in the last five years including performances in far-flung places such as Japan, Egypt, Russia, Azerbaijan and China.
Standard tickets cost £12.50, £22.00, £30.00 and £37.50 and can be purchased online or by calling the Cadogan Hall Box Office on 020 7730 4500.
On 23rd December, there’s also a special offer than you can take advantage of! Enjoy all the fun of the Christmas Cracker concerts and also get a free glass of mulled wine all for £19.50. Please quote MULLEDWINE when making your booking online at at the Box Office to take advantage of this offer.
And that’s not all the good news! You can also be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to a Christmas Cracker Concert!
To win one of two pairs of best available tickets, simply answer this easy question: Where will the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform their Christmas Cracker concerts? Send your answer to email@example.com and quote “Guide to Kensington & Chelsea RPO competition” in the subject line before Friday 9th December 2011.*
*Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The winners of this competition will be determined by means of a lucky draw by a Royal Philharmonic Orchestra employee, and will be notified via email before Wednesday 14th December 2011.
- The names of the winners as determined by the draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Please accept your entry as unsuccessful if you have not heard from us by Wednesday 14th December 2011.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Double entries will automatically be disqualified.
- RPO employees and family members are not allowed to enter the Christmas Cracker Competition.
- Please ensure that you are able to attend this concert at Cadogan Hall on 23rd December 2011 before participating in this competition.
- Tickets won in this competition are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other RPO or Cadogan Hall concert tickets.